VirtualByte - Freelance Development Services | Professional. Affordable. Reliable.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Banned
Reactions
Resources
lV8WqQu.png

Last edited:

Night

Apaché | MC-Market Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
VirtualByte: Available for hire.

About me:

I am an aspiring and young developer who started learning advanced java development about a year ago, and bukkit plugin development at around the same time. Ever since I have been progressing my abilities with the Bukkit API, and expanding to encompass other open-source software such as BungeeCord. Before I began Java, I experimented with the PHP language and it became my interest; along with HTML and CSS too. After a few months of using PHP I began enjoying the ability to enhance my software and programs, until I met Java where my marriage with MySQL was proposed. You’d probably expect something with a few years of experience to offer affordable prices as they complete tasks so fast, I offer affordable prices as I enjoy learning from my mistakes and growing from them.​

Vouches:

Liam (TWSSYesterday):​

Highly recommend him to anyone, he has such a nice attitude to his work, along with fast response time. Checked the code myself, seems well laid out. 9.5/10, we ran into a few issues at the start but he sorted that out within minutes :) Brilliant guy, brilliant work.

Owner of HazeServers:​

Good developer! Fast development / bug fixing and even helping with testing the plugin! Vouch.

Prices:

Small:​

Time frame is 1 - 3 days; usually require no additional third-party libraries. Examples are simplistic commands, command dispatching on specific variables, event management and cancellation on specific variables etc. Prices generally go between $10 - $50 (£5 - £30); these are only estimates.

Medium:​

Time frame is 3 - 5 days; Examples are sign manipulation, batches of commands, shop system etc. Prices generally go between $50 - $100 (£30 - £60); these are only estimates.

Large:​

Time frame is 5 - 10 days; usually require additional third-party libraries. Examples are small minigames, high/advanced MySQL or SQLite usage. Prices generally go between $100 - $150 (£60 - £90); these are only estimates.

Minigames / very large:​

Time frame is 7 - 14 days; usually require additional third-party libraries. There are no examples, sorry. Prices generally go between $150 - $400 (£90 - £240); these are only estimates.

Additional notices:

Every plugin has a life-time support of bug fixing, however additions to the original plugin will cost. Everything is on a pay-after basis, so you I put more trust in you then you do in me. There are no refunds unless there is an issue I am unable to resolve. If I am on heavy load I will not accept plugins unless they are small. I’ll post regular updates if I am full. I do not accept plugins that require a large quantity of packet manipulation.​

Contact Details:

virtual.byte

Email:​

virtual DOT byte DOT mc AT gmail DOT com
Just letting you know, dots in your gmail do not affect anything.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10313?hl=en

Last edited:

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Added a vouch from Ice (owner of OPCraft), who also added a bonus to the price :) Thank you!

Banned forever. Reason: Impersonation; Trolling

Suicidal_Tissue

Reactions
Resources
I will state again after this has been posted many times.

This user is Hexcept under a new name.
http://mc-market.org/threads/76/

It is unfortunate that people believe it is acceptable to remove a post showing a users previous work, censoring it just because it is a review that reflects badly on that person.

I am not looking to start an argument; i am simply posting this here to inform future clients of his previous work.

Last edited:

Banned
Reactions
Resources
My minigame for a client, XRun, is fully operational on Haze Servers.

Banned
Reactions
Resources
My shop has re-opened.

Misaka

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Would not recommend for any serious projects.
As stated above, user changed accounts because he got some flak in his other thread.
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/76/

Anyways, I think it is ridiculous to attempt selling services when you're still at a stage where you are "learning from mistakes" and consider "sign manipulation" a medium project. There are other devs, even on this forum, of much higher quality who can work faster and cheaper.

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Would not recommend for any serious projects.
As stated above, user changed accounts because he got some flak in his other thread.
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/76/

Anyways, I think it is ridiculous to attempt selling services when you're still at a stage where you are "learning from mistakes" and consider "sign manipulation" a medium project. There are other devs, even on this forum, of much higher quality who can work faster and cheaper.

So you go around to other developers and discredit them to try and get more customers? The rage of my old account ended and all you want to do is bring it up. Sign manipulation is vague, I was actually thinking of a sign system support with BungeeCord and taping into other minigames to edit them to change the MOTD depending on the status of the game.

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Bump for a long time :) Fully open and looking for work.

ib4est123

Reactions
Resources
Hey, Virtual I am a developer that hasn't had much success in Freelancing, but I see your pretty successful with it, I am a good coder but bad at self-advertising. If I could go in with you like as a team that would be great. I know Maven and MongoDB and a very fast learner. I don't know SQL but will learn if you need me to. Just an offer, if you want to talk more pm me and I'll send you my skype.

Ray

Cryptowizard
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, Virtual I am a developer that hasn't had much success in Freelancing, but I see your pretty successful with it, I am a good coder but bad at self-advertising. If I could go in with you like as a team that would be great. I know Maven and MongoDB and a very fast learner. I don't know SQL but will learn if you need me to. Just an offer, if you want to talk more pm me and I'll send you my skype.
Lol.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/132014/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.