Status
This thread has been locked.

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Staff Plugin
Hey MC-Market Developer, I am currently in need for a plugin that allows staff to teleport to a player instantly, but the user who is in help has to do a command, then the staff member does the command followed by his name which will allow him to teleport he or she to him.

Example :
I am person who is in need, I will do
/staffhelpme {reason}

A alert will message will be available to everyone who has the permission or is op that says.
[StaffHelp] {player} is in need for help because {reason}. /staffhelp help {name} to help this person.

Executing the command /staffhelp help {name} will allow you to automatically teleport to that user and the staff member will have /god.

After the staff user is done helping , the staff member will do /staffhelp done. This will take off the /god from that user and teleport this staff to the spawn.

(While he does /staffhelp done, a list.yml will be created for everytime a staff completes it)

Commands:
/staffhelp - Shows all the commands
/staffhelpme - Will request a staff member
-------------------------------------------
/staffhelp help {name} - Will help that request from the user
/staffhelp done - Complete the task you need to help the user
/staffhelp list - Shows a list for everytime did /staffhelp done.
/staffhelp list {name} - Shows how many time this user did /staffhelp done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure that there is no bugs with the plugin. Meaning, they can't do /staffhelp done, before doing /staffhelp help {name}. Thanks!

Aliases:
/sh
/staffh

Optional:
The messages could be configurable.

My price for this because its a simple, but challenging plugin to do is $30. We can negotiate prices over skype if neccessary.

I highly suggest you would release the plugin to everyone instead of selling it doe! :p

Type
Requesting
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Brumblo

Full-Stack Web Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Is this completed? :3

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Works as /helpop now, for anyone who wanted to know :p[DOUBLEPOST=1411136323,1411136282][/DOUBLEPOST]Angelz pls close :3, my request was completed.
Report the thread, don't tag people :p

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.