Build Team Names!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Yak

Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone, i am the owner of a minecraft build team! We have been doing commission work for a while now but I would like to expand to Youtube, To do that, we need a name, i was hoping some of you wonderful people could think of some names for the team! If you are interested please comment below with your suggestions ^-^

I have come up with one decent name as well so if you guys could give me some suggestions and opinions on it it would be much appreciated! The team name is Ethereal

Names I Love:

Pandora's Blocks

Vadact

Sunfury

Mysticabsents

Note: all of the "names i love" are existing teams, i just love their names :3

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Twiggan Builds

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Yak

Reactions
Resources
Are you going for names that are words that don't exist or names that consist of real words?
I would prefer either one hosestly. A name like Vadact is not a real word while a name like Pandora's blocks is, so i guess it is really just something that is memorable and sounds good :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410323741,1410323701][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you list some previous builds that your team has done?
You can find some of the builds on the french server funcraft (funcraft.fr)

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
The Yak Team

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
build land

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Although that is a good name, i would prefer a name that is a tad more complex :3
buildland1 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410390644,1410390610][/DOUBLEPOST](On a serious note...Yeh Ethereal sounds cool)

Yak

Reactions
Resources
buildland1 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410390644,1410390610][/DOUBLEPOST](On a serious note...Yeh Ethereal sounds cool)
No way dude, buildland1 is the best idea i have ever heard :eek:

Thanks for the advice though, i will definetly be looking more closely at ethereal now :D

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.