Reactions
Resources
Underpriced :p

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Still for sale!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
$5

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Still selling!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

TheSteveRizzo

Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sorry to bring this up, on an old thread, but I'd like to question why this map was sold to another user. I purchased this map under the intention that I would be the sole user of the map. Now seeing that your friend, who built the map, has sold it to another user, I'd like to hear your explanation, Cookie Monster.

"Sorry there will be no download link...because this custom build for faction server. Spawn has been sold to 'calebsmackdat ' (Private)" - MrAniman2

Source/Proof:

TeddyDev

Reactions
Resources
I totally agree with the ForceChargeback, as i see here this was meant to be uniqe and sold to 1 person and 1 person only.
I think Fight_Or_Die deserves a refund to be honest

TheSteveRizzo

Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I totally agree with the ForceChargeback, as i see here this was meant to be uniqe and sold to 1 person and 1 person only.
I think Fight_Or_Die deserves a refund to be honest
I'm also highly disappointed as the map was lovely and was going to use it for my server's launch, however I can not, now. As I've said, I'll give him his fair shot at giving a logical explanation, but if he doesn't provide a worthy reason, I'm getting my money back.

Destiny Builds

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm also highly disappointed as the map was lovely and was going to use it for my server's launch, however I can not, now. As I've said, I'll give him his fair shot at giving a logical explanation, but if he doesn't provide a worthy reason, I'm getting my money back.

Not that I don't trust you, but do you have any proof that he said you are the only user that will be using this build?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.