Resources
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

WeeSkilz

Developer | Indoor Enthusiast
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You don't need as big a power supply. Downgrade to a 600 watt of your choice and upgrade the graphics card.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
780Ti instead of a 780 would be nice.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

BiGUNMAN

Reactions
Resources
Seems like you made good choices for both builds, overall I would suggest you go with the kraken x61 instead of h60.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources

BiGUNMAN

Reactions
Resources
Wait for the next series should be due out in less then 3 weeks
Not necessarily true... It will be coming out in another 12-18 months, Nvidia is skipping the 800 series.
I suggest looking around, such as here: http://www.legitreviews.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-gtx-970-video-card-specs-leaked_150295
Also, the 780Ti is the best performing GPU in the market (As we speak)
The 800 Series is supposed to be great, when are you looking to get the new PC/parts by?

800 series will not be coming out, they are skipping the lineup and will be using the 900 series name. Also, prices of 900 series cards will be quiet expensive when it first comes out... Especially higher end so :/ The 780 was originally $650, and now its under $500 so... Make wise choices if you wait for the next series :p.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Not necessarily true... It will be coming out in another 12-18 months, Nvidia is skipping the 800 series.
800 series will not be coming out, they are skipping the lineup and will be using the 900 series name. Also, prices of 900 series cards will be quiet expensive when it first comes out... Especially higher end so :/ The 780 was originally $650, and now its under $500 so... Make wise choices if you wait for the next series :p.
Just looked further into this, the 800 series will be a mobile GPU. The 780Ti will most likely out perform most of the 900 series for the price to win ratio. I'm excited to see what they bring out :D

F

Founder

I don't suggest the use of illegal software but please don't buy Windows 7/8.

Windows Tool Kit exists for a reason.

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would have a better cooler if you will be overclocking the GPU.. Rec: H100i from corsair
As well stay away from seagate and go with WD.
I recommend a 256gb SSD from the crucial 500 SSD lineup as they run around $100-$110!
Lastly go with a 600-650W power supply.
My vote: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mcknley/saved/HqsV3C

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

BiGUNMAN

Reactions
Resources
I would have a better cooler if you will be overclocking the GPU.. Rec: H100i from corsair
As well stay away from seagate and go with WD.
I recommend a 256gb SSD from the crucial 500 SSD lineup as they run around $100-$110!
Lastly go with a 600-650W power supply.
My vote: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mcknley/saved/HqsV3C

Overall I would suggest a kraken x61 for that one also, as it is an NZXT lineup, and the case is also NZXT, so it could make life easier, as they developed it "to fit in there cases without a problem" and it also is better then the h100i for the same price.

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Overall I would suggest a kraken x61 for that one also, as it is an NZXT lineup, and the case is also NZXT, so it could make life easier, as they developed it "to fit in there cases without a problem" and it also is better then the h100i for the same price.
x61 is $40 more. Also a h100i would have no problem fitting

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.