Minecraft Server (HYBRID) Factions, KITPVP, ETC! $200

Status
This thread has been locked.

Cole53107

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello guys! I am selling a hybrid server hosted by MCProHosting. This is a high quality server and will come with a domain. I believe this is a fair price for 30+ players. I am looking for payment in paypal only. Please help out a young student.

Video Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cole53107

Banned
Reactions
Resources
NOTE: The server is not currently online unfortunately, this comes with all the files needed to start the server and the server itself.[DOUBLEPOST=1410465542,1410465502][/DOUBLEPOST]The ip used to be sleekcrafting.us

Banned forever. Reason: Compromised Account

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Pictures?
File info?
How do we know this is yours? (Proof of ownership)

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources
NOTE: The server is not currently online unfortunately, this comes with all the files needed to start the server and the server itself.[DOUBLEPOST=1410465542,1410465502][/DOUBLEPOST]The ip used to be sleekcrafting.us
so no playerbase?

Cole53107

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sorry for the lack of detail, There could be a large amount of players due to a new IP! Also, if you would like... I could upload one file to prove my ownership. I'd start bidding fast... Because this could get popular.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Looks like you just want some easy cash...

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sorry for the lack of detail, There could be a large amount of players due to a new IP! Also, if you would like... I could upload one file to prove my ownership. I'd start bidding fast... Because this could get popular.
OMG ROFL. Your last 2 sentences just made my day. Funniest thing ever.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I believe this is a fair price for 30+ players.
NOTE: The server is not currently online unfortunately[DOUBLEPOST=1410465542,1410465502][/DOUBLEPOST]The ip used to be sleekcrafting.us

Video Link:

*sigh* If it isn't online that means THERE ISNT ANY PLAYERS!

Cole53107

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Alright... Number one, I clearly specified that the server is offline. Players will maybe want to JOIN the server if it comes back online? I am reducing the price down to $30 because I really don't want to make you pay $30 for what I am offering... I am able to extend what's included if you simply ask. :)

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Alright... Number one, I clearly specified that the server is offline. Players will maybe want to JOIN the server if it comes back online? I am reducing the price down to $30 because I really don't want to make you pay $30 for what I am offering... I am able to extend what's included if you simply ask. :)
Here's the thing pal, Once you set the server to offline about 90% of your players won't be back. (Assuming you have had it on offline mode for weeks/months) Plus the fact that you went from $200 to $30 so quickly seems pretty damn fishy.

This sounds like a typical MCM Scam Sale and I am just going to say 'Be Cautious' to anyone thinking about purchasing this.

Cole53107

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Here's the thing pal, Once you set the server to offline about 90% of your players won't be back. (Assuming you have had it on offline mode for weeks/months) Plus the fact that you went from $200 to $30 so quickly seems pretty damn fishy.

This sounds like a typical MCM Scam Sale and I am just going to say 'Be Cautious' to anyone thinking about purchasing this.
KingJ, I do agree that this would sound like a scam to fellow users... I went down this path before buying a clash of clans account...

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.