ZGraphics // 3D Custom Banners, Home of the Original // 3D, 2D, Templates, PW, and More

Discussion in 'Design & Media' started by ZGraphics, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    [​IMG]

Portfolio: http://zgraphics.org

About Me
    I've been making animated banners since 2012, starting with simple 2D designs and eventually creating and popularizing the "3D banner" style used by many popular servers today. Now I work on all varieties of motion graphics, though I specialize in 3D banners. I work with other talented freelancers to expand my creative possibilities when I need to, ensuring that any idea is within the realm of the possible.

Some featured examples of my banners that you might recognize are below and recent projects are below. You can see the rest of my work in the above link.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PRICING​

Banner / Signature Information (GENERAL)
    For servers, server networks, server hubs, personal signatures, etc. Updated June 16th 2016
    $15: Template banners (click here for a thread with more info)
    $30: Starting price of 2D Banners
    $50: Many of the 2D banners seen in my portfolio.
    $70: Starting price of 3D banners
    $100: Many of the 3D banners seen in my portfolio
    $200: The best of my 3D banners and other large projects (such as a full set of PW banners).
    $500: Larger projects.
    $1000: Contact me.

Note: Given many circumstances and details, the prices will be be decreased or increased. This list serves as a general baseline.

Banner / Signature Information (COMMERCIAL)
    For hosting companies, fellow graphics artists, developers, etc
    $40 / hour. Please contact us for further details

Other Work Information (Icons, logos, website elements, etc)
    $40 / hour. Please contact us for further details.

RUSH FEES
    My current estimated wait time is 7-10 days. If you something more quickly, it can generally be arranged without a hassle, but will require a rush fee.

PURCHASE​

Shoot an email to [email protected] or add me on Skype at acap411. Please include the following information in your message:
    Budget:
    Deadline:
    Description:
    I'll get back to you as soon as I can and discuss what we will make

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just drop a post in this thread and I'll do my best to respond to you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Amir

Amir Agent of SlimeBuilds Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +23
    vouch he made me 3 banners and a 4th one is getting done

Banned Forever For: Scamming is not tolerated.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Misaka

Misaka Member Premium

Reactions:
    +42
    Dang this is some quality stuff. Good luck w/ sales, may contact you in the nearish future :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yive

Yive Member

Reactions:
    +58
    Vouch, I've never used him due to being too poor, but my friend got a banner from him and it looks amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CT.

CT. Member Premium

Reactions:
    +109
  6. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    Examples for each are below. I won't publicly list their exact prices, but each is within their respective range.

$15: Template banners.
    [​IMG]
    $30+: Banners similar to templates in design.
    [​IMG]
    $50+: Many of the banners seen in my portfolio.
    [​IMG]
    $70+: Simple and/or "generic" 3D banners
    [​IMG]
    $80: 3D Banner with extra effects courtesy of @OwningProds **NEW!
    [​IMG]

$100+: 3D Banners, and other banners utilizing advanced methods.
    [​IMG]
    $200+: Large projects (such as a full set of PW banners).
    http://zgraphics.businesscatalyst.com/showcase.html (My old website, all other pages are outdated)

These are only a few samples, and don't necessarily represent my best work for each price range. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions about them.

• Like Like x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    Quick Update 8.28.14
    I am on the road with a limited internet connection so this update will be short. My queue is currently full with a backlog, and I would like to thank all of my delayed clients for their continued patience as I complete their projects. School starts up for me in less than a week, and when that happens, I will have to reduce the number of clients I can take on at any given time. From now until late September, this shop will be partially closed -- meaning, I will be much more selective with the projects I choose to take on. I might also temporarily raise my prices around the board.

If you are a banner designer and would like to work with me as an affiliate
    for the next few weeks, contact me and we can arrange something. Essentially, I will be giving you clients (and perhaps techniques) in return for a small percentage of what they pay you.

Expect more info soon, as well as the usual update with my newly created work!

I'm also working on a new website, but that too has been delayed for me to finish up all my current projects.

And a note about the Tutorial series: It's coming, I promise! When, though, remains the question.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    If you have a budget of $15, I strongly recommend you look into other options as well haha. It's not worth my time to create them for less, but I continue to offer them because some people really like the style. In addition to that, I offer some pretty steep discounts for bulk orders of them.

9. mckinley

mckinley Trusted Member Premium

Reactions:
    +265
    Nice signature, btw

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    Update 9.11.14
    Here are a bunch of the banners created in the last month. I'll update my portfolio with more in the relatively near future. As usual, there are many more in the works. I might have less regular updates as I get used to my schedule now that school has begun, but in general, you can expect at least one update a month.

3d:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last one was an older banner, but I haven't yet included it in an update.

2d:
    [​IMG]
    (My favorite 2d banner created so far)

Some PW and static banners will be included in the next update. Stay tuned for info, and perhaps the tutorial series will be out for real this month!

There has been a small change with my prices: they will have rush fees. Fun! They did before, too, but now they will be much more common. As a general rule of thumb, projects needed within 3 weeks of a request will incur some sort of rush fee. If, say, a banner was needed by October 1st, that might only require a $10 rush fee. A banner needed tomorrow, the 12th, may require a rush fee of $300+ if it is possible at all. If you are unable to pay that much, though, don't be discouraged. An affiliate may be able to take your project on with a more reasonable timeframe and price.

• Like Like x 5
  11. cityseis

cityseis Minecraft Visual Design Premium

Reactions:
    +487
    Love the volcano one

12. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    I'm sorry you feel that way. They certainly are expensive for many smaller server owners, but fall well within the budgets of larger networks. If you are unable to afford such a thing and don't wish to go through one of my affiliates, then you definitely should stick to your designer. That said, my clients aren't paying for a an unoriginal animation I slap together in an hour; rather, something I spend time planning and couple professional software with years of experience to create.

Yep, if there's one thing Mir is perfect for, it's terrain generation.

Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  13. SirSalutations

SirSalutations Member

Minecraft Accounts: BenguMC
    Reactions:
    +44
    Can not vouch enough for this guy!
    He's made me multiple banners in the past and was a previous admin of mine. He does great work and you surely will get your moneys worth.
    Not to mention half of the front page banners are his work! GG - This is the shop to get your MC banners, no exceptions!

14. WeeSkilz

WeeSkilz Developer | Indoor Enthusiast Premium

Reactions:
    +84
    Hands down the best graphics designer I have ever seen. Plan to be ordering soon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Logical Solutions™

Logical Solutions™ || Xenforo Guru || Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +289
    Banned Forever For: Leaking personal information/Framing another user
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    I don't see any real competition between us happening anytime soon. We have different markets (the majority of my clients are owners of already-existing large networks), prices, standards, etc. Don't get me wrong -- I think his work is good considering the price, but I would not compare it to my own. I'd like to keep this thread on topic, but you (or anyone else) should feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about this!

Thank you! Just as a warning, I will be unable to accept most new projects until early-mid November, with only a few rush-fee'd exceptions. That said, you can still contact me now. If I can't make your banner, another artist might. I've enlisted the help of Arcrimonia as an affiliate designer to help take on my surplus of projects, as well as a friend from outside of this community for drawing artwork. You can expect more info about the latter point in my next update.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  17. cityseis

Reactions:
    +487
    If we want a specific person to do the service, that would be alright yeah?

18. OP
    OP
    ZGraphics

ZGraphics Member Premium

Reactions:
    +90
    Yep, in the event I can't do something, I'd just refer you to the other. You can (and should) contact Arcrimonia directly if you would like him to do your business.

19. cityseis

Reactions:
    +487
    It's fine, I'll probably be hiring you in the future, and I want you specifically - no one else to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Logical Solutions™

Logical Solutions™ || Xenforo Guru || Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +289
    Not in a form of who deserves to be used, but more so in for the sake of fun. It'd be interesting to see two awesome graphic artists go at it and do something for a community.

Banned Forever For: Leaking personal information/Framing another user
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.