How to enable push notifications for MCM!
Due to growing tired of all the suggestions for a mobile app for MCM, I decided to look for a way to solve the problem without the need for a mobile app. I can finally say I have found the perfect solution and it is extremely easy for ANYONE to do. Best of all, it is completely FREE! It uses a popular automation service called IFTTT.
- Email Notifications need to be turned on.
- IFTTT app (iOS and Android) needs to be installed on each device you want to receive notifications on.
- As of now, the recipe only works with Gmail accounts.
- Create an IFTTT Account
- Activate the Gmail channel on IFTTT
- Install the IFTTT app on each device you use
- Enable the recipe from this page